- Creating a link
- Deliver digital content on your own site
- How can I tell if someone has picked up my files?
- How do I delete a message?
- How do I send files?
- Sending a secure Binfer message
- Sending an open Binfer message
- Share message files on your own site
- What does the popup ‘it has been more than 24 hours…’ mean?
- What is skinny mode?
- Client – adding/deleting a contact in a Private Cloud environment
- Exchanging information in a Private Cloud environment
- Install Private Cloud server behind DMZ/optional network
- Logging into an administrator’s Private Cloud (client)
- Private Cloud troubleshooting
- Setting up a Private Cloud on Linux
- Setup a Private Cloud server (admin)
- Using a domain name for a Private Cloud server
- Why can I not connect with contacts not in my Private Cloud?
- Why can’t I use Web Drop on Private Cloud?
- * Getting Started with Drive *
- 7 reasons to use Binfer over Dropbox or Google Drive to transfer large files
- 7 Things to Do Before You Launch Your Business
- 7 Ways to Use Binfer File Sharing Software
- 9 Reasons to use Binfer to send large videos
- Adding and Removing Members From a Drive
- Adding a contact
- Adding a profile picture
- Adding New Members to The Private Cloud