Steps to purchase a license
Prerequisites: An existing Binfer free account, Binfer app installed, a PayPal account with balance or a Credit/Debit Card.
- Go to binfer.com/plans
- Check our wide range of plans – from Personal to Professional for both File Sharing & Communication and Sync. You can buy add-ons as well.
- Make sure you have already created a Binfer account in the app.
- At the bottom of each plan type you can enter your email. Enter the e-mail address associated with your Binfer account. (This is important, since the purchased license will be applied to this account.)
- Click ‘Subscribe’. You will now be redirected to our PayPal Checkout page.
- Review the package you have selected and click ‘Continue’.
- If you have a PayPal account, you login and pay with that. Else, you can pay directly with your Credit/Debit Card.
- Complete the payment and confirm that you see a purchase completed page. The payment is made to Binfer Inc.
- You will receive a Payment Confirmation e-mail on your Binfer associated e-mail account.
- Open Binfer application, click on “SETTINGS” and select “License” from the pop-up menu.
- You will now see the updated license. If you don’t see it, click on ‘Refresh’ button.
- You verify your license by going to my account page and logging in with your Binfer account.
- If still the updated license doesn’t show up, try logging out of Binfer and logging in again. If the problem persists, you can contact us. We would be happy to help you.