The easiest way to securely send and receive large files
with 100% reliability every time.
Never Ship a Hard Drive
or Use SFTP Again!
Still shipping hard drives or using unreliable cloud and SFTP products to share large files? Binfer has a faster, more secure, and 100% reliable alternative that saves eDiscovery professionals hours of time and thousands annually. Digitally send 100s of GBs or even TBs with confidence and ease using Binfer’s intuitive desktop application.
Due to size limits and reliability issues, many eDiscovery professionals waste hours trying to digitally send large data collections between repositories. Cloud, SFTP, and even specialty large file sharing applications come with significant drawbacks. This leads of roughly 70% of all large eDiscovery transfers still happening via mailed hard drives. Inefficient and antiquated methods of file transfer like these add up to hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars wasted.
Common Products and their Primary Drawbacks:
- Cloud Products: Size limits, reliability issues, security concerns, slow transfer speeds.
- SFTP: Size limits, reliability issues, difficult to set up, slow transfer speeds.
- Specialty Large File Transfer Products: Expensive, difficult to set up, requires software on both ends.
- Mailing External Hard Drives: Expensive, time-consuming, slow transfer speeds, difficult to track transfer progress.
With Binfer - You Won’t Have to Compromise
Binfer’s modern approach to file transfer was built for eDiscovery, with eDiscovery professionals to overcome all the industry’s external sharing obstacles. Binfer creates a dynamic connection directly between sending and receiving devices, never storing data on a third party server. Additionally, the Binfer portable app delivery mechanism provides a revolutionary new way to send and receive large files – one like the industry has never seen before. Digitally send files of any size without the need for external collaborators to install any software.
- Establishes the fastest possible connection between sending and receiving devices
- No slow uploads to cloud servers
- Up to 10x faster than SFTP
- 100% data control, never storing on or passing files through a third-party server
- AES-256 bit on-the-fly encryption
- Password protected transfers and uploads
- Installs in seconds
- No file size limits
- Real-time reporting
- No training needed
- No software to be installed or accounts created by external partners
- Advanced auto-resume from exact point of interruption
- TCP validation for 100% data integrity every time
- Works over any internet connection